Welcome to the blog Speaking English. We are providing for you some tips and tricks that will help you to improve your English.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Decisions of the Moment



(1)*We use the future with "will" for spontaneous reactions. In other words, decisions that we make at that moment.

(2)*We use the future with "be going to" for decisions that have been made before that moment.

Example Sentences

(1)
I'm hungry. - I'll make you a sandwich.
It's raining. - I'll get an umbrella.

(2)
I can't meet you after school because I'm going to study with my friends.
Maybe you will find her there, she said she was going to attend the meeting.

Quiz of the Day - will & going to: http://www.usingenglish.com/quizzes/339.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification